The Heart Zone student winners are…

James and Bruno, congratulations!

During every event we ask the scientists and moderators to nominate their top students — those who’ve made the most of the event, shown enthusiasm and asked some really great questions.

James and Bruno from Renhold VC Lower School were both nominated by scientists for asking great questions in a live chat. “They came across very interested in blood transfusion… I think they’re very inquisitive and are going to be great scientists when they’re older.”

As the student winners, James and Bruno will each receive a certificate and a gift voucher.

Well done to James and Bruno, and to everyone who took part. There were so many interesting questions, and comments, and we hope you enjoyed being part of the Heart Zone!

PS: YOU now have the power to say which scientists and engineers take part next time — click here to be the judge.
Posted on July 13, 2018 by modamy in News. Leave a comment